~ Biblical Times
Dinner Theater - Begin
with a Gospel concert featuring a variety of music for young and old. New
Contemporary, Southern Gospel, Old Hymns, and Patriotic music. NOT open
year round! 888-908-3327.
~ Comedy Barn
- Voted Funniest Show 10 Years in a Row!
barnyard animals, fire-eaters and Country music. Open year round. 5 pm and
8:15 pm shows. 865-428-5222.
~ Country Tonite
- Voted Funniest Show!
Features comedy, dancing and barnyard animals. Also features the American
Oldies Show and the Patty Waszak Show. Open March - December. 3 pm and 8 pm shows.
~ Dixie Stampede
Dinner and Show
- Enjoy a 4 course meal while watching the performances of
horse back riders, trick riders, ostrich races and the celebration of the
Buffalo. Open year round. 6 pm and 8:30 pm nightly shows. 865-453-4400.
~ Great Smoky
- Three side-splitting shows and a four course meal. Whodunnit Lucy,
Moonshine Murders and the Brady Bunch. Open year round. 888-244-8894.
~ Hatfield &
McCoy Dinner Show
- Family fun barn dance and show with Granny's famous country cooking.
Voted Best Food. Open year round. 2 pm, 5 pm and 8 pm shows. Schedules vary.
Feud Dinner & Show
- The Roudiest Show in the Smokies, featuring log pulling draft horses,
high flying TimberDogs and ESPN Lumberjacks. You have the option of just
seeing the show, without the dinner. Open May - Dec. Show schedules vary.
- An authentic salute to Elvis performed by Lou Vuto and Charlie
Hodge. Open February - December. 8:00 pm nightly
~ Smith Family
- Country, bluegrass, gospel and oldies rock and roll with a
tribute to the Andy Griffith show. New for 2014 is the Hazzard Country
Hoedown dinner show. Open year round. 2:30 pm and 7:30 pm
~ Smoky Mountain
- Features all genres of music, from the 1940's through today. Also home
to the Blackwoods Morning Variety Show featuring country, gospel and
March - January. 3 pm and 8 pm shows. 865-428-7469.
~ Sweet Fanny
- Located in
Gatlinburg. Features 1890's style comedy. Totally hilarious and the
oldest show in the Smokies.
Open April - December. 8 pm nightly shows.
~ The Grand
- Features "America's Hit Parade" with Rock and Roll to American
Pop and beyond, as well as the Soul of Motown. 865-774-7777.
~ Wonders of
Magic Show -
Located at Wonderworks. Voted number 1 Magic Show! Features Terry Evanswood. Comedy, magic, music, grand scale illusions, impersonations,
classic sleight of hand and Houdini style escapes. Open February -