- The greatest of 50's
Rock and Roll. Open March - December. 2:30 matinee and 7:30 pm nightly
~ Black Bear
Jamboree Dinner and Show
- Enjoy a country feast while being entertained
by an award winning cast
performing Country, Broadway, 50's and 60's,
Bluegrass and Gospel music. Open Year Round. 5 pm and 8 pm nightly shows.
1 pm lunch shows in season. 865-908-7469.
Brothers Breakfast and Show
- Performed at the
Black Bear Jamboree. Start your day with a bountiful breakfast
while enjoying Gospel and Country music. Open Tuesday - Saturday.
Breakfast served from 8:30 - 9:30. Show begins at 9:30 am. 865-908-7469.
~ Comedy Barn
- Voted Funniest Show 10 Years in a Row!
barnyard animals, fire-eaters and Country music. Open Year Round. 5 pm and
8:15 pm nightly shows. 865-428-5222.
~ Country Tonite
- Award winning show performing classic Country, Gospel and
today's top 40 country songs. Open March - December. 3 pm and 8 pm shows.
~ Dick Clark's
- World famous musicians and living legends perform classics live. 7:30 pm
~ Dixie Stampede
Dinner and Show
- Enjoy a 4 course meal while watching the performances of
horse back riders, trick riders, ostrich races and the celebration of the
Buffalo. Open Year Round. 6 pm and 8:30 pm nightly shows. 865-453-4400.
Feast Mountain Legacy Supper Show
- Newest show in the Smokies!
themed around the culture, history, music and food of the Smoky Mountains.
Open June - December. 5 pm and 8 pm nightly shows. 865-908-3327.
~ Great China
- Featuring more than 40 performers, you will enjoy over two
hours of the finest entertainment in the Smokies. Open April - December.
3pm, 6pm and 8 pm shows. 865-432-4462.
Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show
- Enjoy an evening of suspense, drama,
intrigue, murder, mayhem, comedy and cuisine. Open February - December.
Call for show times. 865-908-1050.
~ Hoot N' Holler
Dinner and Show
- Fun for all ages, this is the most talked about show in Pigeon Forge.
Performances at Wonder Works. 865-868-1800.
~ Legends of
Formerly Governor's Palace. Acrobatics, drum corps, folk and modern
dance, contemporary fashion and Shaolin martial arts. Matinee and
special morning shows, as well as nightly shows. Open March - December. 865-429-1601.
~ Magic Beyond
Legendary Terry Evanswood performs magic with stunning illusions, comedy,
special effects and exotic animals in the brand new 400-seat theater. Open
March - December. 7:30 pm shows. 865-428-5600.
- An authentic salute to Elvis performed by Lou Vuto and Charlie
Hodge. Open February - December. 8:00 pm nightly
~ Ole Smoky
- Voted Travel Writers Smoky Mountain Show of the Year.
Smooch and cast perform down home family fun full of laughs. Open March -
December. 7:30 pm shows. 865-428-5600.
~ Patty Waszak
Show - An
award-winning songwriter, singer and comedian. Performed at the Smith
Family Theater. Performs Year Round. 865-774-9454.
~ Showplace Dinner
- Lunch and dinner served while enjoying live
country, gospel, bluegrass and comedy. 865-453-0833.
~ Smith Family
- Country, bluegrass, gospel and oldies rock and roll with a
tribute to the Andy Griffith show. Open Year Round. 2:30 pm and 7:30 pm
~ Smoky Mountain
- Longest running show in the
Features clogging, singing,
dancing, and clean family comedy. Open April - December. 8 pm shows.
~ Sweet Fanny
- Features 1890's style comedy. Totally hilarious and the
oldest show in the Smokies.
Open April - December. 8 pm nightly shows.
~ The Miracle
the Louise Mandrell Theater.
Features an enormous cast, including animals, as they recreate the life of
Christ told in epic proportions. Open April - December. 10:00 am and 8:00
pm daily shows. Closed Sundays. 865-428-7469.
- Southern Gospel music performed
at the Louise Miracle Theater.
Year Round. 10 am and 7:30 pm shows. 865-453-6263.